Amazing Brazilian Abdominalplasty Results

I am a 53 year old Mother of four adult children...

I am a 53 year old Mother of four adult children and seven adorable grandchildren.

It became necessary for me to have a hysterectomy and some other additional female procedures . I decided that it was time to convince my husband that I "needed Abdominalplasty ". Simotaneously with the female procedures .

I have been very committed at working out and focusing on my body ; however the pooch after birthing four children combined with menapause...was causing me to feel unattractive.

My OBGYN as well as one of my daughters friends reccommended Dr Yaker, for which I will always be grateful !

The staff immeadiately made my husband and I feel at ease and when I met

Dr Yaker, I knew I had met the Tailor who would take my abdomen back to how it used to look:)

What we really liked about Dr Yaker, in addition to his professional knowledge and experience ; was his Amazing sense of humor !

Following my procedure I had visits with my own personal assigned nurse , whom I found supportive and whitty!

I will and have shared my amazing experience with others .

Dr Yaker , his lovely wife and the staff made my husband and I feel like extended family .

I experienced the best of both worlds ... Fabulous results and confidence during and following the journey .

If you or anyone you know is contemplating cosmetic surgery, feel confident in Dr Yaker and his staff.

OBGYN reccommended Dr Yaker ; as did one of my daughters best friends Mom .

Plano Plastic Surgeon

My experience from beginning to end was AMAZING!