Non Surgical Nose Job. Plano, TX

I received the non surgical nose job January 26,...

I received the non surgical nose job January 26, 2016 and I am very happy with the results. The front was extremely nice and welcoming as well as the doctor. I had no bridge and he created one and I am amazed with the results. Also I love the fact the results are immediate. I will be back and I highly recommend him.

Non Surgical Nose Job

I went to Doctor Friedman January 26 right before my birthday. I decided to get the non surgical nose job because I didn't have the time to undergo a rhinoplasty. I started a search to read about this method and found Doctor Friedman. Lucky someone cancelled and I was able to get in the same day. The office was extremely nice as well as the front desk receptionist. Dr Friedman was very informative and his knowledge made me feel comfortable. The nurse put a numbing agent on my nose for about 30 minutes and shortly after that the doctor came in. The needles hurt a bit but it wasn't at all unbearable and I was offered laughing gas. The results were immediate which was my favorite part. I had a nose that I was comfortable with but always hated that I had absolutely no bridge and Dr Friedman created on for me. I am extremely happy with the results and just getting this done shows me how it would look if later I wanted to do something more permanent and get a nose job. I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman and his staff and I would definitely be back.
Plano Plastic Surgeon