Dr Ho Did a Fantastic Job Fixing an Acne "Issue!" - Plano, TX

Went to two surgeons in Dallas for consults on...

Went to two surgeons in Dallas for consults on removing one "ice pick" scar - it was more than a scar though because it was still an active pore (like a small hole in my face that would never heal). I did not get a good feel for the first doctor, to the point that I forfeited a $150 "consult fee" and did not go back. I booked my appointment immediately after conferring with Dr. Ho (btw, no consult fee either). He is very patient, explained everything, did not "talk me into" anything, definitely didn't rush my decision (he actually said he didn't think I needed to do it!). We did the procedure a few weeks later right in his office, it went fine, no pain, 5 teeny tiny stitches (the entire incision was maybe 1/8") that stayed in for a week and now I'm healing nicely! I think I may end up with a tiny scar about the size of a the tip of a Sharpie marker - seriously, that is how small this looks now and really, there may be no scar at all. In my experience it will take a min of a year to really know for sure. Either way, it is already better than the stupid gaping pore I had before - seriously - and it has only been a week and two days! Love Dr Ho and his team - they are also great and make you feel like a part of the family. I can't recommend him enough!

Healing

My pore removal is healing really nicely. I've been using silicone sheeting night and day, I think it will end up just being a faint mark really. It already looks MUCH better than an open hole in my face. There is no signs of the "pore" refilling as far as a bump or anything so I'm assuming (hoping) it was all removed and will never resurface. So far very glad I did this!
Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ho and his team are outstanding!