49 Year Old Female- Corporate Training, Media Spokesperson - Plano, TX

I was starting to feel like my face was starting...

I was starting to feel like my face was starting to really look old and saggy, and just wanted a youthful look - but I wanted to look very natural, I did not want people to know that I had done something, and I also was nervous of pain or any side effects, since I had a speaking event the next week, I was so happy with the outcome and extremely pleased how natural it looked and youthful it made me!
Dallas Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Housmand was extremely kind, gentle and explained each step, and also the why with the outcome. She was extremely gentle, checked on me while doing the procedure, she assured me that she would do a very natural, and subtle "help" and that I would love the outcome. She checked on me the next day, and I was so impressed that I had very little discomfort during and after. I had very little bruising as fair as I am and was so pleased for the outcome and also how long this procedure lasts. I loved that my lips looked so natural and proffessional for my career. She was extremely sensitive to the fact that I had never done this before and answered all my questions and was so informative of the process. I would extremely reccomend her to my friends, and my colleagues.