Perfect Chin Filler with Juvederm - Plano, TX

My chin was something that I've always wanted to...

My chin was something that I've always wanted to change/enhance. I knew I wanted to add a little length and projection, but didn't want to commit to surgery right away, so I opted for non surgical chin augmentation with fillers. Before I came to Dr Vu Ho's office, I actually started my journey with another highly acclaimed plastic surgeon in the area. I ended up getting Voluma in my chin that actually looked like I didn't get anything done at all. He insisted though, that it was rightfully "subtle" and suited my face. After such disappointing results and losing confidence that this doctor knew what was best for my face, I decided I needed to go elsewhere, and thankfully ended up finding Dr Ho (thanks RealSelf!). What a world of difference! Dr Ho actually listened to my concerns, considered what I wanted, and offered his professional opinion. The outcome was everything I had envisioned! I finally have the chin I've always wanted from a doctor that understood my vision of how I wanted to look. The procedure took about 10-15 min, and was basically painless. I had minimal bruising and swelling in the following days. Dr Ho didn't use the entire syringe at once. I was advised to let the filler settle for two weeks and come back for any revisions then. He is very thorough and a perfectionist! Two weeks later after I had the rest of the syringe put in my chin, I love the results ever more! It really perfected what I wanted. I'm confident that I'll be in good hands when Dr Ho performs my chin augmentation some time in the near future! Can't wait to have a chin that permanently looks like this!

Side by side progress pics

Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr Ho was what everyone should have with their PS!! The office was beautiful and high end. Office staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Dr Ho was incredibly knowledgeable but not once did he come across as arrogant. He was very patient as I asked a thousand questions. I never felt rushed and was given as much of his time as I needed. He is a true artist, and the end results speak for themselves!