Mole Removal in Highly Visible Areas - Plano, TX

Dr. Angobaldo is very good! I went to a different...

Dr. Angobaldo is very good! I went to a different doctor about 5 years ago to get a mole excised on my leg and it left me with a huge scar and very thin skin in that spot, making it appear as if I have a tiny hole on the back of my leg. Had I known about Dr. Angobaldo, I would have gone to him since the last two times Dr. Angobaldo removed my moles, he left me with minimal scarring. I also had a pre-cancerous mole on my ear, which was shaved off only by a dermatologist, later on with results showing it was pre-cancerous. The dermatologist recommended me to a specialist in the same facility who told me it would cost me $700 for him to cut deeper to ensure all of the mole cells were removed. I went to Dr. Angobaldo and he removed it for $250 and also sent it off to a pathologist (I believe it was around $185 for that but was covered by my insurance). The dermatology facility was a complete rip off and Dr. Angaboldo was not. I would certainly recommend him to anyone.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon