Couldn't Have Gone Better! - Plano, TX

I had liposuction on my thighs (inner & top),...

I had liposuction on my thighs (inner & top), my flanks, & stomach.

I am currently down 2 pant sizes. Although rough the first 2-3 weeks, it is worth going through. It's not even about the weight but more about my shape. I no longer have love handles, and now a more hour glass shape that I've been wanting. If you use a good doctor like Dr. Hubbard, the experience makes it that much better.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

From start to finish Dr. Hubbard and his staff exceeded my expectations. I've had another procedure done by another doctor and although I'm satisfied by my results with that previous surgery, Dr. Hubbard and his team go above and beyond. I felt well informed, all my questions were answered and Dr. Hubbard explains everything in an understandable way and listens to what you're looking for. I'm am very pleased with my results. His staff was super helpful throughout the process with payments, follow ups and overall making the process go smoothly. Couldn't have had a better experience!