So Far, So Good - Plano, TX

I searched for several years to find the perfect...

I searched for several years to find the perfect Doctor to do my lip lift. After a night of google searches I came across an article that was published in a highly respected medical journal titled, "The Endonasal Lip Lift: Personal Technique", written by Dr. Scott Harris. After reading the article,I hoped that the Doctor was close enough to me where I would be able to see him. I got lucky, he was a 5 hour drive away and it was worth every mile. Now I wait patiently for the scar to heal.

First day of recovery.

Definitely more pain than expected.

2nd day of recovery v

Woke up in unexpected pain with swollen eyes. Definitely taking these pain meds. I have read many other lip lift reviews that consistently say that the pain was not bad enough for medication. In my case its the opposite. The incision is healing well though.

Day 3

Pain is gone but still swollen. I am a little worried about the incision. Applying neosporin and cleaning as directed.

Day 4

added hydrocortisone 1% to incision. Hope it helps.

Day 9

Day 14

Excellent results. Can hardly see any incisions. Dr. Harris lived up to his reputation.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harris was so amazing. He spent a lot of time with me to make sure I got what I wanted. He is extremely nice and has a dynamic personality. All around nice guy with great talent. His right hand gal, Kristen, went above and beyond to make my visit easy and comfortable. She also has a great personality as well as the others working in the office.