Loss of Volume Under the Eyes - Plano, TX

Had Juvederm injected on the tear line under the...

Had Juvederm injected on the tear line under the eye to address loss of volume. Tired of looking exhausted in all pictures, there was no concealer that could fix the halos under my eyes.
The procedure was quick, they start by applying numbing cream. One syringe was what I started with. You can fell the product being applied. 3 little pinches under each eye and little massage with the finger also there was an assistant applying ice compressions to avoid bleeding and bruising as soon as the injections where placed. I could see the results instantly. I didn't had any significant bruising but it did got swollen, it was hard to smile my cheekbones hurt. By the morning I was able to move my cheeks and smile again. I suggest taking arnica pills a few days before the procedure to avoid bruises. I stated the day of the injection. It's only been 24 hrs. I'll post more pictures soon.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Had a great experience at Skintastic the staff was very friendly and welcoming, Dr. Adelglass answered all my questions.