Juvederm in Lips/fixing Previous Juvederm from Other Spa

I have always been self conscious about how thin...

I have always been self conscious about how thin my lips were.

Wanted to have fuller lips that when I smiled we're still visible.

Had gotten done at a spa in north park mall in Dallas and was left with large deposit lips and uneven lips that were not fixed by spa.

Looking for someone to add more volume while making lips even from previous juvaderm done elsewhere.

Very professional and made sure I was happy with my lips I had done. lol and I can be a pain cause I'm a bit picky mixed with needle fear.. haha not a good combo..

But he was very polite and talked me through the process and always let me know what he was doing, realistic results of what to expect. I previously had my lips done at a spa that's well known, & while they did okay, I was left with uneven lips after the healing process and when brought to their attention was told was normal.

Dr. Bader did many small deposits of juvaderm to avoid the huge blobs of fillers in certain spots look & fixed the unevenness in my bottom lip that the spa messed up and finally gave my top lip the amazing shape I had wanted from the first lip filler experience I had.

Additional details

Wanted to add this was the price when I received 2 syringes of juvaderm.????
Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would definitely recommend him to my friends for their filler requests. As well as friendly follow up to ensure I was happy, which I definitely was! Also his staff is very friendly as well.