IPL, Syringoma Removal, & Botox

I drive 3 1/2 hours from Oklahoma, because Dr....

I drive 3 1/2 hours from Oklahoma, because Dr. Brobst is an excellent Dr. He answers all my questions, makes sure I'm comfortable throughout the procedure, & explains everything before he does anything. He wants the best possible outcome for his patients. The IPL treatment was a breeze & decreased a lot of redness from my rosacea plus brown sun spots. I'm so grateful he treats me for syringomas & very happy with the results. I love the Botox under my eyes. Dr. Brobst is a true artist!

If you have any questions about procedures, call & talk to Roxanne. She has been so kind to me & very informative. She knows a lot about skin care too.

IPL $350.00

$350.00 for the IPL only. Botox & syringoma removal not included in that price.

IPL

Sorry, I didn't take any before or after photos. My iPhone takes terrible pictures. Many of my sun spots flaked off & the IPL helped with the redness from my rosacea. I want to have another treatment when my rosacea calms down & I can go off the antibiotics for a few days. Dr. Brobst offers a reward program with the IPL. Just call & talk to Roxanne. I passed on going to a plastic surgeons office here in Oklahoma that my dermatologist recommended, because I trust Dr. Brobst.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon