Dr Ho and His Team Are Awesome! - Plano, TX

I had Restylane Silk injected in several places on...

I had Restylane Silk injected in several places on my face (chin area, jawline, nose, above top lip, nasolabial folds) and I am a colossal pain, this I know, (I am VERY specific about placement and the amount injected) and Dr. Ho handled me with ease! He really listens and actually does what you ask - this is rare in Dallas from my experience. I left happy and had zero issues with feeling overfilled, or like I had to rush home and start with the ice and pray that it was just "swelling" going on, etc. I truly feel most surgeons in this area overfill you because they don't want to take up time having you come back in for additional treatments (even though you pay for it!). He definitely does not operate like that. His team is so great too, everyone is friendly and knows what they are doing. Also rare for this area in my experience.
Dr. Ho

Dr. Ho is absolutely wonderful - I completely trust him! No rushing, no arrogant attitude, actually listens and explains things - he is really terrific!