Absolutely Stunned by the Results! - Plano, TX

Very professional and wonderful bedside manners. I...

Very professional and wonderful bedside manners. I had Bell's palsy from 23 years ago that has never cleared up. The Bell's palsy makes my face spasm and as you can see in the before pictures one side of my face and lip pulls up, making the crease next to my nose deeper than the other side - making my whole face look distorted. Dr Ho did a fabulous job making my face look more symeteic. I got Dysport injected in my face and Restalyn Silk filler injected in my lip and folds next to my nose. For the first time in 23 years, I feel normal and I am beyond happy. Thank you Dr Ho and your wonderful staff for making me feel at ease and doing such a wonderful job! I would highly recommend Dr Ho and his staff!

3 weeks post injections.

3 weeks post injections. I am beyond happy with the results. The facial spasms from the Bell's palsy is gone. As you can see from the 3 week post picture (no glasses) the spasms no longer pull and distort my face. The filler has really smoothed out the lines besides my use and evened out my lips. The dysport has stopped the facial spasms and evened out my forehead. I am beyond happy and would highly recommend Dr Ho. Thank you Dr Ho and your staff is amazing. Thank you for making me feel normal and for once in 23 years I no longer see the Bell's palsy. ??
Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ho performed the procedure and he has wonderful bed side manners, really cares for his patients needs and made me feel at ease. Also, no pain!!!