Ideal Implant Breast Augmentation - Plano, TX

Dr. Angobaldo and Renaissance Plastic Surgery are...

Dr. Angobaldo and Renaissance Plastic Surgery are phenomenal. His office is stunning, his staff is incredible, and his work is amazing. I received a breast augmentation from Dr. A using the "Ideal" saline implants. He and his staff were incredibly helpful in guiding my decision to choose the best implant at the size that was right for me. Before my augmentation I was only a 32-34 A cup, and I wanted an implant that would give me a natural result with added volume that would still match my smaller frame. I ended up choosing to use 240cc Ideal implants, which brought me up to a 32-34 B cup size. My result is absolutely beautiful, and my scars couldn't be healing better. The staff is right beside you the entire journey from start to finish, and will not settle for anything but what makes you happy. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I love him and his staff, they make a great team. The doctor is extremely helpful and personable, and his employees are incredibly genuine and caring. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Angobaldo to anyone looking to receive plastic surgery, and would encourage them to try some of the medical spa services and injections they provide as well. Definitely my go-to place for cosmetic treatments!!