3 Friends Getting Mommy Makeovers! Best Thing We Ever Did for Ourselves!!!! - Plano, TX

Myself and two of my friends got to taking about...

Myself and two of my friends got to taking about weight loss hitting 40's, 50's and 60's and thought "Why not?!" We started the diet program with Dr A, with fantastic results. Then on to the mommy makeover! My 60 year old friend has the body of a 30 year old, no kidding!!! I am so happy to have my body back and it looks so natural and I must say I love my flat tummy and my fantastic boobs! All three of us are so happy and absolutely love Dr A. And his team. He even did a little "Bro tox" (as we like to call it) on my husband. I wish I had my pictures to post, you would be blown away at the difference. Before you go anywhere else you need to check him out. I have friends that travel across the US to come and see him and he is very reasonably priced. Love, Love, Love them!!!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jeff Angobaldo is a perfectionist at its finest. He tells you straight and I feel totally safe in his hands. Your surgeon is such a personal thing. They know you and your body like no one else so choose wisely and stick with the one who will take care of any future needs. That is Dr. A for myself and my friends.