FFS - Brow Lift, Shave, Scalp Advancement & Chin Softening W/ Implant W/ Dr. Raphael - Plano, TX

I had my eyes set on getting FFS with Dr. Raphael...

I had my eyes set on getting FFS with Dr. Raphael for quite a while as every girl I've known of that has gone to him for work have come out looking beautiful and natural. As I'm writing this I am one month post op, I am still very swollen, but can say I am very happy with how my forehead is settling as it was one of my biggest dysphorias in life, Raphael excels at a feminizing a masculine forehead. The first few days after surgery as anticipated were the hardest my eyes were swollen shut, and I was super swollen I looked like a caricature which is only normal.From what I understand it takes up to a year to see the final result of your surgery as swelling takes months to go down. Two weeks later after some swelling subsided with my chin unbeknownst to me I developed an infection and natural I thought it was only swelling, The stitches in my mouth hadn't completely closed up and thus pus was coming through a hole, not knowing any better I thought it was a part of the process, it wasn't until the hole closed up & my chin just kept growing and growing extremely painful with aches that I knew something was up, in no time my chin developed a green discoloration and what i thought was a pimple later was an abscess. It started leaking out a foul smelling pus-sy fluids similar to the one in my mouth earlier. To sum it up, I think Dr. Raphael is a genuine sweet man who does flawless work and I think thats a rare quality in surgeons especially when you're doing hundreds of surgeries a week it is hard to not lose your person-ability, However, I am so dissapointed in his team,it took me so long to get a response back on what to do while I was in critical condition my chin was not only inflamed and swollen but now it was leaking non-stop. I sent dozens of emails with pictures & videos just to get no reply. After a trip to the ER to get my chin drained with no anesthetic(extremely painful) I flew back to dallas to get the implant removed and even then I felt like I was walking on eggshells, As bizarre a case like mines was I think they could of done a better job at stepping forward and saying heres what we're going to do xyz and cover all their bases. Prior to getting surgery it was always so hard to get a timely response back for basic inquiries or wanting to send payments and I have more than one friend that complain about the same thing, about the unorganization, but it's different when you're a patient who has undergone surgery.. especially when you're in crisis. Pros, very beautiful natural looking results, pretty much can give you whatever you want, Cons: Office is so unorganized in dealing with patients

2 months post op!

2 months post op! stunning work I'm in love with my face, still swollen and is suppose to take a total of 8 months(even more timee
) because I had an infection but so far I'm loviing my results, very natural I look the same but a lot more feminine and feminization was my goal, no one can tell I really got work done, raphael smoothed out all the hard masculine edges to my face.

3 months post !

Going back for my lip lift ! & more work loving my face more n more

Forehead swelling going down

Some hairline sensation finally coming back and forehead feels less tender !

5 month review !

Loving my results ! Still swollen and excited to go back in for more work if you're feeling any type of hesitation about going just do it because you'll be very happy and also mention Elisa :)
Plano Plastic Surgeon

Overall I think Dr. Raphael is an amazing doctor, Very genuine and sweet & seems to actually look at his patients as individual people more so than case numbers, After performing tons of surgeries you would think it's only natural to be a bit more cold and see it more as a job that pays the bills. I didn't get the impression that he was being pretentious at all, he made me feel good about myself & warm inside and gave me a whole new perspective on image itself. My self-esteem on my image is definitely boosted after having plastic surgery but I think that he would flourish more in a more professional environment. Will, I be returning for more work? I would love to but the unprofessionalism and unorganization of this office leaves me exploring my other options.