I Was Tired of Looking Tired- Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - Plano, TX

I am a medical professional who wanted to have...

I am a medical professional who wanted to have first class cosmetic surgery. I was tired of looking tired all the time! Genetics and a history of thyroid disease, not to mention many years of chronic stress, caused my upper eyelids to be very droopy and I had large dark bags under my eyes. I was not sure what to do and what options were best for me. That is why after doing tons of research and several consultations, I chose to have Dr. Kevin Light to do my upper and lower Blepharoplasty. He is a board certified plastic surgeon with excellent surgical skills as well as being a great communicator. Dr. Light spend a lot of time with me discussing my concerns and expectations. He explained all my options with the pros and cons of each procedure. TOGETHER we decided on a plan. His support staff is an extension of him and they area all on the same page as far as providing excellent patient care before during and after surgery.
After my surgery, I was pretty swollen for a couple of days with bruising. I was not concerned about any of this because they had fully educated on what to expect. Dr. Light and his team were available at anytime if I had any questions or concerns before and after my surgery. It took about a week or so to truly see what an amazing job Dr. Light was able to accomplish. I have been very pleased with my results. I was It was 100% worth it. It has been over a year since procedures were done and I am still amazed. Prior to surgery, I was worried about scars showing on my eyelids. I have none of that due to Dr. Light's attention to detail.
All types of surgery are scary and not without risk. So when choosing to have cosmetic surgery on any part of your body, you want to make sure you have done your research and choose a board certified plastic surgeon that has excellent skills, is a great communicator and has your best interest in mind. Not to mention a awesome support team to make the experience as smooth and as comfortable as possible. That is why after careful considerations, Dr. Kevin Light was the cosmetic surgeon for me.
Plano General Surgeon

Dr. Kevin Light is an extremely talented and gifted plastic surgeon. He is compassionate and listens to is patients personal overall treatment goals. He offers a variety of surgical and nonsurgical options with miraculous results. His techniques enhance his patient's appearance without making them look unnatural and "overdone.