Facing 50 - Eye Lids

I had genetically puffy and sagging upper eye...

I had genetically puffy and sagging upper eye lids, with no visible crease, compared to my more youthful years. When applying eye shadow, I had to hold up the skin to make it smooth and I noticed that I would have to "pat" it back down, in order for it to go smooth and flat. I had a consultation with Dr. Vu Ho in Plano and decided to move forward with the procedure. I was amazed at how quickly my eyes healed, and I love the results! He also did a slight brow lift where he went through the eye lid instead of the hairline. It opened my eyes up, ever so slightly. I believe that it took 10 years off my eyes! The puffiness is gone, and he created a crease and I now look forward to applying eye shadow each morning! Dr. Ho and his team are awesome! The left photos are "Before" and the right said are "After".
Dr. Vu Ho

Dr. Vu Ho was calm and confident and went over the procedure during the consultation. He let me know the "down-time" and assured me that the eyes heal very quickly. Additionally, his team at Beautiful Faces is always so friendly and awesome.