Restylane In Tear Troughs. Plano, TX

After a disappointing tear trough filler...

After a disappointing tear trough filler experience three weeks earlier by another doctor (a board certified Cosmetic Dermatologist), I decided to bite the bullet, take a half day off work and drive the hour + each way to see Dr. Ho.
I got in on a "new patient special" so my Restylane was $425 instead of the very reasonable regular price of $525.
Dr. Ho was amazing. He numbed the area (which my previous doctor didn't do) and the injections were nearly painless. I bruised and swelled quite a bit...today - 5 days later - is the first day I haven't needed to wear my glasses to hide the bruising and swelling. I'm still a little bruised and swollen and I feel a little uneven, but hoping it will even out over the couple weeks. If not, I feel totally confident to go back to Dr. Ho for a "touch up"...something I could NOT say about my previous doctor.
Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon

After a disappointing tear trough filler experience three weeks earlier by another doctor, I decided to bite the bullet, take a half day off work and drive the hour + each way to see Dr. Vu Ho at Beautiful Faces. And I have been kicking myself ever since for not just going to him in the first place! This was not just an appointment, this was an experience. From the beautiful office setting (this is not a clinical feeling office or even your run of the mill med spa....this place is the epitome of luxury) to the sweetest & friendliest office staff, it couldn't get any better.... or so I thought. Then I met Dr. Ho... He was so kind. He spent time with me to understand what I wanted and I never felt rushed. (by comparison, my last doctor had me in and out in less than 10 minutes--and didn't even let me look in a mirror when he was done!) Dr. Ho didn't try to upsell me into a million different things I didn't come in for. Although I'm sure I could use them, my bank account doesn't agree! He was very gentle and thorough with the injections and there was next to no pain at all. I have learned my lesson and will be making the drive to Dr. Ho for all my injection needs!