Amazing and Wonderful Transformation

The transformation in my appearance after Dr. Ho...

The transformation in my appearance after Dr. Ho removed my under eye bags is remarkable. My greatest concern was that I would have a "hollow eye" look after the surgery and that it would be obvious that I had had "work" done. Not at all!! I look natural with no stretched or hollow look, just no longer have the unsightly bags. The procedure was painless, and the recovery was amazing. I never even had to take a Tylenol. I followed the aftercare procedure given by Dr. Ho's office and the recovery was incredible and fast. Gifted doctor, wonderful staff!! I recommend Dr. Vu Ho to anyone who wants to achieve a rested, natural look and turn back the hands of time a few years to look better and younger.

Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vu Ho is perhaps the most personable medical practitioner that I have ever met. From my initial consultation, he listened and understood my concerns regarding my cosmetic issues, made recommendations that fit my objectives and achieved a natural look with the under eye bag removal procedure. I researched very carefully before selecting Dr. Ho as my surgeon and it paid off. I could not be more satisfied or pleased with the results and the experience with Dr. Ho and his entire staff. I would not consider using any other cosmetic specialist/surgeon for any procedure in the future, because the results of my experience with Dr. Ho could not have been any better than it was. He truly is quite amazing.