42 Year Old with Stubborn Fat - Plano, TX

At 42 years old, I found it was becoming...

At 42 years old, I found it was becoming increasingly difficult to maintain the figure I had in my 30s.
My inner and outer thighs and stomach were the main problem (as with all the women in my family!)
I heard a lot about coolsculpting (and I'm not interested in surgery) so i decided to give it a try.
I did 2 treatments on inner, outer thighs and stomach pooch areas (30 days apart).
Immediately afterwards-I had some bruising on my stomach and inner thighs. As well as some mild tenderness and numbness that lasted about 10 days. But it was totally tolerable. I carried on my normal activities without any problems.
About a month after my 2nd treatment-I really started to see an improvement! My weight was not an issue so I didn't really change my exercise or eating habits but I experienced a difference in the way my clothes fit. My jeans size went down 2 sizes.
I'm very happy with the treatment and my results. I have recommended coolsculpting to friends-2 of them have also done it (after making me be the guinea pig lol). They got great results too.