33 Year Men, Chin Lipo in Plano Texas

I have chin lipo on 11/05/2015 and everything went...

I have chin lipo on 11/05/2015 and everything went perfect, when you going to the office you fill al the Paper work, later the send you to the room and Doctor come and apply the anesthesia on my neck, few min later he came back and start the precedure he apply solution to your neck, if feels little uncomfortable plus burn sensation after that you feel that part very tight but you can handle it, he begins with the lipo maybe takes around 40 minutes, I just want to say!! Doctor did a great job, so happy I see the result and I can say good bye fat!! Price was wonderful and the doctor answer all my question he took he's time and that's the most important I really recommend him!!

Before and after

Picture before procedure and 4 days later

Few months later results

Few months later final result very happy how it looks

Final result

Final result very happy

One year Later the results !!

Doctor did a great job and a great price in dallas I recommend him to everyone, thank you
Plano Plastic Surgeon

Amazing Doctor, he did a great job, he never rush on my consultation and answer all my question very honest and he's prices are excellent.