24 Years Old, 2 Kids, and Way Too Young for Old Boobs. - Plano, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

At my age, 24 years old, your boobs should not...

At my age, 24 years old, your boobs should not look like 80 year old boobs. After breastfeeding 2 babies for a year a piece, they had literally sucked the life out of my breasts. I wanted to feel comfortable taking my shirt off in front of my husband without feeling ashamed of how I looked. I had to have a reduction, lift, and implants to get the look I wanted. The surgery went great and recovery was not near as bad as I had anticipated. After day 6-7, I felt so much better and it was all downhill from there. If I did have questions, Gayla (Dr. Harris' nurse) and Mona (his surgical consultant) were so incredibly helpful. I now feel so much more confident and am not ashamed of how I look. I would do it again 100 times over. I am so incredibly glad I chose Dr. Harris and his wonderful team.

Dr. Harris was so amazing. He wanted me to give him a range of sizes in cc's and stated that he would do what he felt like looked best in the OR. I had a reduction, lift, and 500 cc silicone memory gel implants put under the muscle and I was very nervous about the surgery. He made me feel so comfortable and had an excellent bedside manner.