24 Years Old, 2 Kids, and Way Too Young for Old Boobs. - Plano, TX

At my age, 24 years old, your boobs should not...

At my age, 24 years old, your boobs should not look like 80 year old boobs. After breastfeeding 2 babies for a year a piece, they had literally sucked the life out of my breasts. I wanted to feel comfortable taking my shirt off in front of my husband without feeling ashamed of how I looked. I had to have a reduction, lift, and implants to get the look I wanted. The surgery went great and recovery was not near as bad as I had anticipated. After day 6-7, I felt so much better and it was all downhill from there. If I did have questions, Gayla (Dr. Harris' nurse) and Mona (his surgical consultant) were so incredibly helpful. I now feel so much more confident and am not ashamed of how I look. I would do it again 100 times over. I am so incredibly glad I chose Dr. Harris and his wonderful team.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harris was so amazing. He wanted me to give him a range of sizes in cc's and stated that he would do what he felt like looked best in the OR. I had a reduction, lift, and 500 cc silicone memory gel implants put under the muscle and I was very nervous about the surgery. He made me feel so comfortable and had an excellent bedside manner.