A Mid 20's Beyond Satisfied Patient!

I had breast augmentation done with Dr. Light and...

I had breast augmentation done with Dr. Light and I couldn’t be happier with the results! From beginning to end, the process was so pleasant! They were very flexible with my extremely busy schedule. Very warm environment! Both Dr. Light and Dena were extremely helpful and promptly answered all my questions pre and post-surgery. They are very genuine and truly care about patient satisfaction. Dr. Light addressed all my physical concerns and gave me amazing results!—better than anything I could’ve imagined! I have a very natural look and feel! I am beyond satisfied!
Plano General Surgeon

Dr. Light is just such an amazing soul! He is so professional and personable, at the same time. He is very direct in setting up expectations which I truly appreciated! Very easy to talk to, there is no such thing as a stupid question. He made me feel so comfortable in every situation! I’m so happy I chose Dr. Light and will continue to choose him for future procedures!