1 Month Pre-Op Appointment - Plano, TX

Hello Everyone! I am scheduled for my pre-op...

Hello Everyone! I am scheduled for my pre-op appointment next week and decided to start a post since I have not seen many BBL reviews for Dr. Obaid yet. Other than the typical pre-surgery jitters I am excited about my new body. I have wanted a curvier shape and round booty for years now and I am finally ready to take the leap. I plan on getting liposuction on my upper/lower abdomen, back, and arms. Then I will put as much precious fat as I can into my #cakes for good measure. Comment below with any questions you have and I will do my best to answer.

BBL Supplies

I am 17 days out from surgery and my nerves are starting to kick in. Everyone is telling me to cancel but I have always wanted this so I am sticking to my decision. I have been reading alot of articles and am trying not to psych myself out. During my searches I found many list of items to help pre/post surgery and ultimately decided to purchase the following items:

Supplements: Arnica, Vitamin C, One A Day Multi-Vitamin, and Bromelain

Clothing: Knee High Moderate Compression Socks and Full Body Faja

Bathroom: P-EZ Urinal, McKesson Ultra Absorbent Bed Pads, Baby Wipes and High Density 1/2 Foam Roll

Miscellaneous: Lumbar Lipo Board, Folding/Reclining Beach Chair (Cut Out Hole For Booty), Cocyx Foam Seat Pillow and Podillow (Stomach Sleeping)

Before Pictures

Here are a few before pictures of me. I will post pictures after the surgery in the same garments for comparison.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

My experience has been awesome so far. The staff are friendly and always available to answer my questions. Dr. Obaid is knowledgeable, listened to my concerns, and provided honest feedback.