Botox and Fillers - Plano, TX

I had Botox and fillers at Dr. Lam’s office on N...

I had Botox and fillers at Dr. Lam’s office on November 10th. He is really the very best. Dr. Lam is an artist and never makes you look over done. I’ve used other doctors before. Their work does not look nearly as good. A friend originally referred me to his office. They are also in the modeling/acting industry, so I knew Dr. Lam could help me put my best foot forward. I love that my results are natural looking with excellent symmetry. I recommend Dr. Lam for anyone looking to improve their appearance.
Dr. Samuel Lam