Dr. Lam-Even Better Than Expected! - Plano, TX

I went in to address concerns with my jawline and...

I went in to address concerns with my jawline and two facial moles. I thought I needed neck lipo (maybe a lift) and the moles removed. I knew Dr. Lam had a great reputation, but I was overcome by his ability to practically read my heart's desire! He heard me say I wanted one thing (neck lipo/lift) and he said he would accommodate, but in his opinion the lower half of my face looked great. He said by addressing some of the aging in the upper half of my face with simple Botox and filler, I would regain some of the lost youthfulness I was after and be really happy with the results! I was amazed and relieved! I just want to look my best and not like the tired new mom I am, so avoiding surgery if not needed was a huge deal.
He did the Botox immediately (with a very different, but cool technique that I can't really explain) and I'll return in a few wks for the filler (couldn't do it today bc I have an event). I decided against the mole removal bc he said they didn't detract from my beauty and that really made me feel so much better about them :)
I love him already and feel lucky to have found him (thanks to this website). His before and after photos are incredible and he wasn't looking at me like $$$s clearly since I thought I needed MUCH more than I do. His staff was awesome too (especially Kya)! Not the slightest bit stuffy, snooty, or rude. They were lovely women and the facility is peaceful and calming.
Can't wait until my next appointment!!!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lam walked in with these fantastic blue glasses, dressed very on trend with this presence that shouted "I am an expert in all things beautiful." He listened to me carefully and made me feel very comfortable. He gave me options and costs and was very candid about what would give me the most "bang for my buck". I SO appreciated that bc budget was not my motivation, a talented Dr was, and he didn't take advantage of that! I am confident he is the dr for me and will continue to help me age as gracefully and beautifully as possible in the coming years. I'm glad I found him while still in my 30s. He seems like a very cool guy too, so that's always nice. Go see him!