28 Years Old - Plano, TX

My arms really bothered me. I had lost 60 pounds...

My arms really bothered me. I had lost 60 pounds so they were saggy. I couldn't wait to have my arm lift done! I do not regret it at all! Dr. Obaid was awesome. His office is very clean and he has the most friendly staff ever! The only thing I hated, was driving to his office in Southlake! Other than that, You are in great hands!

Overweight Mama of 2

Dr. Obaid did my arm lift surgery six weeks ago and I am very satisfied. It was the best decision of my life. There was some bruising and swelling the first couple weeks, but it starts to heal up. The scar is very thin. I recommend the scar cream from his office. Both arms look nice and skinny now ?

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He's the sweetest/kindest man on earth and easy on the eyes!!!!! He knows what he's doing. Dr. Obaid is beyond amazing!!! He made me feel very comfortable. He is very knowledgeable, kind and respectful. He took his time explaining everything and answering all my questions. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else!!!