Lip Lift- Excellent Doctor/Staff- Amazing Results by Dr. Scott Harris - Plano, TX

I'm a nurse and a Healthcare Adminstrator. After...

I'm a nurse and a Healthcare Adminstrator. After months of research about the lip lift procedure, I decided to go with Dr. Harris. There was only one previous review/picures on lip lifts on real self by a real client who used Dr. Harris (not a photo uploaded to this site by the Dr.). I loved the results, his almost 30 years of experience, reviews of other procedures to determine his overall ability as a surgeon along with his personality, bedside manner and professional conduct. I determined that he was highly skilled and a concerned doctor.
I consulted with other renowned doctors who wanted to remove muscle and skin (MUSCLE- I was like " no way"- LESS IS MORE) and some who did not have longterm positive reviews. (Don't just look at recent reviews.) You have to go back and you have to look around and investigate these doctors to determine the best well rounded doctor.
After all of my research and me choosing Dr. Harris resulted in the best experience ever.
The procedure was painless, I took a total of one Valium and one pain tab one hour before the 45 minute procedure and half a pain tab 2 hours later just because I was afraid that there would be pain. Absolutely, I had no pain or discomfort. The first two days, I had a lot of swelling. Day 3 and 4, almost 95% of the swelling was gone. Day 7, I have about 1% remain swelling with slight redness to area, no scar but I can barely see the incision line. Everything is healing fine.
My biggest FEAR was to trust a doctor to perform surgery on my FACE. I highly recommend Dr. Harris. He has tons of lip lifts experience and his prices are AFFORDABLE.
I know that it took alot for me to find the right doctor so I'm trying to help someone else by sharing my experience.

3 weeks later

See picture.

Scaring/Hypopigmentation Present

4 months later significant scarring at the left side of nose. P
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Excellent, professional, good hearted, highly experienced doctor. Worry free for facial procedures. All of the staff was excellent including Mona and Kristen. Gayla was on vacation.