25 yrs old w/ Rhinoplasty with Implant, Lip Lift, Buccal Fat Removal & Chin Recontouring with Implant - Plano, TX

I am very impressed with Dr. Ralphael. My friends...

I am very impressed with Dr. Ralphael. My friends and I have seen him, and we are all satisfied with his work, bed side manners and his team.

I was interested in a full FFS (Facial Feminization Surgery) but they advised me to just do a rhinoplasty, and chin contouring and see what that would give me first. I decided to go with a lip lift and a buccal fat removal procedure to really enhance the dramatic appearance.

I am now on the road to recovery, so right now I am writing and reviewing based on my current experience. I know I will return for more work and hope that my review will help others who are considering the same procedures.

Day 3 Post Op Rhino/ Lip Lift/ Chin Recontour and Buccal Fat

So last night I had serious nausea from taking pain meds without any food. But I am healing fine.

My scarring looks so minimal as if I haven't even had a nose job.

My nose tends to get itchy at times but it isn't too bad.

My incision right under my gums in my teeth on the bottom for the chin implant and right above my canines for the buccal fat.

So far I see great results and can't wait to take this splint off.

Day 11 Post Op - Very Happy

I cannot express how happy I am now. I love everything so far. Some angles I have to get used to. I took a flight today and noticed that I have been getting a lot of attention. Good attention. Guys were saying hello, ladies were complimenting, overall just a confidence booster.

I have to admit at first when I saw my face after i took the cast off I was so sad. I thought my nose was botched. I knew it was swollen but I wasn't sure how it would turn out. Then after each day it kept getting smaller and more defined. I can't wait til a month, and three months etc.

I think I want another Lip lift, and fat injections to my forehead.

Thank you Dr. Ralphael. Katherine my correspondent is amazing as well. Tell her I sent you, if my photos convinced you to see him.

Sidney from Rhode Island

Quick Before & After

Just a quick update. (Photo is only to show "current" progress. Still swollen.)
- Buccal fat removal
- Rhino -Bridge w/ implant, Tip with cartilage
- Chin Shave w/ Implant
- Lip lift

25 days Post Op

I am soooo happy with my results. Completely. I am seeing changes everyday. Thank you Dr. Ralphael.

4 months Post op

Most of the swelling went away, my scar is unnoticable.

I just notice that my nose is so runny a lot, and picking my nose is weird because nothing fits so i use a cotton tip to clean it out. (TMI)

But I love everything about my new face work. Can't wait to do more.

90% Happy with results

I am 90% happy with my results. My minor complaint would be that the tip of my nose slopes downwards just a tad bit. But its not noticeable. Only the perfectionist inside me would see it. I might get a touch up.
Plano Plastic Surgeon

My first reaction about Dr. Ralphael was that he must love what he does because it showed in his energy and enthusiasm. I can tell he sincerely has my best interest. He then suggested I need to lose more weight so that my outer beauty shows more. I definitely agree and didn't take any offense to this. This is by far the best surgeon I have had an interaction with and I have dealt with many as a 25, year old. I will continue to work with him for any additional work and I am more an confident that he will give me what I want. I can't wait to take this cast off.