Laser Liposuction - Plano, TX

After losing some weight I had some trouble areas....

After losing some weight I had some trouble areas. I spoke with Dr. Anglobaldo about my issues around my mid section and back and he recommended the Laser Liposuction. I have to say it may be the best thing I have ever done for myself! Minimum downtime and fantastic results. Dr A. And his team are fantastic!!! Treat yourself. If you don't think you can afford it check again. It is worth saving up for and feeling GREAT about yourself.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Friendly, does not talk you into surgery or procedures you don't need. He will even say "you don't need that." Dr. A. Makes you feel like you are in great hands from start to finish. His staff is wonderful and his facilities are state of the art. I have recommended him to all my friends. If you need a great surgeon that will not gouge you in pricing...check him out. He is also ranked in the top 50 Doctors for injectables in the country and He does them himself. Love, Love , Love Him and his staff!