29 Y/o Mother of One - Plano, TX

I am very satisfied with my results and the...

I am very satisfied with my results and the recovery time. I also had liposuction as well as a fat transfer at the same time and have never been happier with my appreance. As embarrassing as a consult could be I felt completely comfortable the entire time. I dealt mainly with Dr Dulin and Jessica for my experience and would go back should I ever consider something else. I was back to work in exactly a week. I still had to take things easier than normal but always made sure to follow after care instructions and have gone complication free. I am once again SUPER pleased and excited how everything is healing and would do it again!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Dulin was great! Very professional and staff was great! His MA Jessica was so helpful and informative throughout my recovery. I went into this process with realistic expectations and my results far exceeded that! Dr Dulin does great work and I would recommmend him to any of my family or friends.