Voluma - Pittsburgh, PA

I had an opportunity to receive a party price for...

I had an opportunity to receive a party price for a mini face life using Voluma. Dr. Fernau and his certified nurse Sheila (certified in facial fillers) injected Voluma in my cheek region that instantly gave me cheekbones and lifted my lower jowl area reducing some fine wrinkles in my lower face. I cannot wait to get additional injections that will complete my "liquid face lift" I think I actually got extra just because Dr. Fernau wanted me to look better and WOW it was instantly noticeable by my friend who I met afterwards. As an added bonus, one of the staff members gave me a makeup touch up with a really neat line of cosmetics, Younique , that added to my fabulous look. It was safe to apply because it is mineral based and won't introduce parabans into the skin. Loved the whole experience.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fernau and Sheila made me feel comfortable and amazing. Entire staff friendly and knowledgable. I cannot recommend them enough.