did not get dr mccafferty's reputation - Pittsburgh, PA

Had a breast augmentation in April of 2012. I...

Had a breast augmentation in April of 2012. I had several appointments before surgery and was very specific with what I wanted. I asked for them under the muscle and did not get that. The right implant was falling and has always been lower than the left. To date - the right implant hangs 2 inches lower than the left and they both have fallen and ripped the stitching underneath to a point where they are stretching the skin in my neck. I was told my Dr McCafferty's staff to gain weight for the rippling and to just enjoy. I cannot enjoy. I can't even bath without two Genie Bras to at least hold them from stretching the skin all the way into my neck? I went to Dr McCafferty for his reputation. I felt I would get the results I specifically requested based on his reputation.. While I am glad that so many of you have had a good experience with HI, I HAVE NOT and he and his nurse have done nothing but make me feel worse . They should have - at the very least - tried to fix this and make things right. It was not up to Dr McCafferty to make a decision on my body that I had not requested.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon