48 Years Old, Mother of 3, Finally Getting Tt with Lipo of Flanks

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm on here to share my journey like the brave...

I'm on here to share my journey like the brave ones before me. I'm a little nervous but excited. I will post more pictures weekly before tummy tuck. I'm mentally preparing myself. I love my curves just not my stomach. I have 3 kids 28,27,&18. I've been going to my ps since 2007 when I had my breast done. For the past 4years I've been dreaming of this procedure. I'm so excited. I have read so many reviews this past week. I started shopping for items, maxi pads, medical tape, etc. I'm eating right and stopped drinking since august 3. I want my body to be healthy to heal faster. I'm hoping for support here since I have not told my family yet. Only my husband knows. I'm afraid of judgement from everyone else. At least here I can vent and cry and relax.
Thanks for support in advance.

Good news

Well i decided to tell my oldest daughter about my TT. I was pleasantly surprised by her reaction.
She said that she was happy for me cause she knows how I dont like my belly and she cant wait to see the results. I'm so happy I have someone to talk to about this and you girls here also. My surgery is Nov 7th and I will be taking off most of the month if not all the month to recoup. I will post more pics the week before and I pray for everyone on this site to have good results and doctors with good hands.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon