Outstanding Plastic Surgeon!!!!

I did extensive research looking for the best...

I did extensive research looking for the best plastic surgeon in the Pittsburgh, PA area, and spoke with lots of people who worked and went to plastic surgeons in my area along with meeting with a few. With all of that being said, I found that Dr. Hurwitz was the best surgeon for me. Not only do I feel he is the best in Pittsburgh, PA, but I feel he is one of the best in the world. In researching his background, you will find that he is highly respected in the plastic surgery filed amongst some of the top surgeon’s worldwide. That alone told me something. I am a 38 year old female with one child giving birth at 17 years old. For more than half of my life I had the body of a "mom". I always had big breasts, but they were “saggy big breasts” that only looked good in a bra. Recently, I got heavily into fitness and lost weight along with my breasts. They turned into sagging pieces of skin, and no matter how hard I worked out in the gym, there was no hope for them. This is when I knew I wanted implants! After meeting with Dr. Hurwitz, I left with an appointment to have not only a lift with implants, but also a mini tummy tuck with no muscle repair, I was having a Mommy makeover!!! Dr. Hurwitz pointed out to me that he could tighten the bottom half of my stomach. Even with my fitness and weight loss, I had a little bit of sagging skin in that area and again, no amount of exercise could help. June 3rd, 2016 was my big day and I was terrified!!! I stressed for weeks about what I was about to get myself into and after all was said and done, I have not one bad thing to say about my whole experience!!! From the minute I arrived that morning, to the minute I was discharged, to all of my follow up visits… This was one biggest, yet smoothest experiences of my life. I was back in the gym 12 days post op doing light cardio, and back to lifting weights lightly at 4 weeks post op. By 6 weeks post op I was back in full force.
Dr. Hurwitz changed my life. And what a feeling it is to not have to wear a bra! All woman out there know what a dream that is. There are days I look at myself and cannot believe this is MY body. I have never felt more attractive and sexy, both mentally and physically in all of my 38 years of life. I have only high praise for Dr. Hurwitz and his staff! This man is a true artist for the human body and I promise you, if your experience is half as good as mine, you will be one happy person. :) ?

Outstanding Plastic Surgeon!!!!