Fabulous, Fantastic Facelift at 51 - Pittsburgh, PA

I had a "lifestyle lift" four years ago at age 47....

I had a "lifestyle lift" four years ago at age 47. I had very little improvement in my sagging jowls and laxed skin. I was very disappointed with the results. I was told to come back when I was 55 and we could discuss a full facelift. I was unhappy with my tired, aging, sad appearance. I didn't want to wait 4 more years. I went in search of a new surgeon. Upon meeting Dr. Hurwitz, I knew I could achieve my goals. He assured me that I could achieve a more youthful, refreshed appearance with a facelift that could be performed in his office. I was apprehensive, but had complete trust that my results would be amazing. Which they are! I am thrilled with the results and it is not quite 4 weeks. For anyone considering this procedure....I felt I needed a full 2 weeks to get back to my regular schedule. Still had mild bruising, but with use of arnica..... much had subsided by three weeks. Dr Hurwitz and his staff are outstanding. Follow up care was great. I had 2 sessions with Molly for heat application and lymphatic massage which greatly helped my healing and reduced swelling. Dr even saw me in the office one evening when I was concerned about swelling. Top notch! I am so happy I decided on having this procedure and that Dr Hurwitz was my surgeon.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Outstanding physician and practice. Everything was explained to me in detail. I trusted that my results would be fantastic and they are.