I Couldnt Be Happier with Implant Removal! - Pittsburgh, PA

I am 36 and had implants 15 years ago. I went from...

I am 36 and had implants 15 years ago. I went from no boobs to a full C. After my 2nd pregnancy my boobs were a D and I hated them. I went to the original surgeon who talked me out of removal and gave me a price for new ones. He told me my husband wouldn't like me without them. I got a 2nd opinion and I am thrilled with the results. And my husband still loves me!

5 months post op

I know everyones experience is different but my surgery was so much better than i expected i wanted to share. I was so afraid of being sore again, having drains again, not liking myself again. None of that. My mom laughed that i bounced out of the operating room (after a few hours recovery) with a smile on my face. I felt so much lighter! I can sleep on my stomach which i havnt done in 15 yrs. I bought cute bikini tops this summer. I have no more back and neck pain (i was at the point where it hurt holding my arms up doing dishes and folding laundry) It doesnt hurt when my kids lay on my chest anymore. They even look better than i expected. Im only disappointed that i didnt remove them sooner.
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

My original surgeon, Dr Brandy, was not helpful at all and neither were the others in his office. They couldn't understand why I wanted the implants out. The surgeon who completed the removal, Dr Capone, was wonderful and reassured me that he wanted to do what was best for me. He even called me the day after surgery to check on me. I would highly recommend him.