39-year-old Wanting to Defy Gravity and Add Lost Fullness - Pismo Beach, CA

Dr. Gary Donath has the best bed-side manner on...

Dr. Gary Donath has the best bed-side manner on the Central Coast; he is easy to talk to and always willing to explain the confusing. Dr. Donath made me feel understood; like I had a teammate in my endeavor to recapture the fullness of my breasts without looking over done. He listened to what I wanted and didn't impose his aesthetic on mine. The result was complete satisfaction with the final outcome of my breast augmentation. You might think having your breast scrutinized by a professional would be strange or uncomfortable, but Dr. Donath is a professional and he always utilizes a female nurse practitioner during the consultations to put the client at ease. The atmosphere is always nonjudgmental and lighthearted while simultaneously maintaining a high level of professionalism and attention to detail. My entire experience with Dr. Donath and his staff was positive and I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone seeking cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.
Sincerely,