53 Year Old Transgender Woman Who Received Breast Augmentation from Dr. Johnson - Springfield, MA

I wanted to thank Dr. Melissa Johnson for...

I wanted to thank Dr. Melissa Johnson for performing my breast augmentation. This was the first of my gender confirmation surgeries and I say without reservation that Dr. Johnson is one of the most thoughtful physicians I have had the pleasure to know. She carefully listened to my concerns and helped me to choose a procedure which confirmed my femininity and has done more for my transition than words could express.

At 53 years old and being a transgender female, there were times I doubted if I would ever achieve the congruity of my body and mind which was missing for most of my adult life. As a result of this outstanding surgeon's work, I have experienced a sense of peace that has transformed my daily life.

Thank you a thousand times Dr. Johnson for helping me to heal as a human being. I will remain forever grateful.

Dominique Pistone