Full Half Sleeve Tattoo Removal with Picosure and Wand for RED Ink - Pinehurst, NC

Well, ever since I got my cover up, I started...

Well, ever since I got my cover up, I started hating it. This was about 2 years ago. A few months later I ended up getting pregnant and just started researching Tattoo Removal. I found a lot of good information on this site and was very very motivated by all the responses using PICOsure. Now, I'm no longer pregnant and for many months I still didn't know if I wanted to go through it, due to the pain and definitely the cost per treatment. Especially since its HALF A SLEEVE!!! There are times where I try to ignore it, like it's not even their, but than I look in the mirror and there it is... I just don't think I can deal with this thing on my arm anymore. So, anyway fast forward last week I went to this Laser Removal place about 45 minutes away from my house and although I'm not to happy about the cost, I guess this is what I have to pay for this huge mistake on my arm. They will be charging me $500 per treatment. Due to it being so big they want to do half every 4 weeks ($250 every visit). I think it will totally be worth it in the long run, just so I can regain some self confidence again. I have been feeling so down :(, but than I come on here and I'm like okay, I'm not the only one. So, I start my first session on the 27th of May. I'll post more pictures after my session is over with. I think just writing my thoughts on here might help get through this. Now I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to cover this arm during the summer time :( So so sad and I'm a beach bum :(...

Treatment #2

I just completed the other half of my second treatment. My tech starts the treatment with the lower half first than 3 weeks later on the top half. I completed the top half 3 days ago, so it is still healing. On the 22nd I go in for my next treatment. I see a big difference from when I first started. I am trying to remain positive. The first 2 to 3 days are rough for me. It literally had me hating life... lol. This time around went alot better for me
Prior to the appointment I numbed myself with super numb... I did not feel a thing!!! It was awesome. Than right after I took tylenol. I will say I did feel the burn after the treatment. Which went away about 30 minutes later. Than once I got home I started taking benedryl for the itchyness. I barley felt any of it. This treatment went alot better for me this time. I am ready for #3. This time I intend on waiting 6 weeks to do anything. I need a break!... lol.
Pinhurst Laser Institute