Revision Rhinoplasty to Correct Breathing and Visual Appearance - Pikesville, MD

I had a consultation with Dr. Kontis after...

I had a consultation with Dr. Kontis after previously having a rhinoplasty by a different doctor. I did not experience great results from my first surgery a few years ago, so I met with Dr. Kontis to discuss my options going forward. Dr. Kontis did a thorough evaluation of the inside and outside of my nose and then explained what her recommendations were. I immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Kontis-- she took her time to answer all of my questions and made sure I understood what the procedure would entail and what the recovery course would consist of. I decided to proceed with a revision rhinoplasty with spreader grafts and shaving of a bump on my nose. The results of my surgery were excellent. I'm now able to fully breathe through my nose and the appearance of my nose has dramatically increased my confidence in my appearance.

I cannot say enough about Dr. Kontis and her entire staff. They're professional, expert, kind, and compassionate. Dr. Kontis' amazing technical skills in the operating room are matched by her kind bedside manner. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kontis to anyone who is looking for a facial plastic surgeon.
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon