Desperately Wanting a Change - Pikesville, MD

Several years ago, I began to research procedures...

Several years ago, I began to research procedures that would help me feel better about my appearance. Normal aging plus a loss of a great deal of weight resulted in changes in my face and neck that left me feeling depressed everytime I looked into a mirror, sometimes preventing me from leaving my home. I finally made a decision to do something about it. Withthin a period of about a year I had consulted with several cosmetic surgeons within the Baltimore area. But for some reason that I was unable to pinpoint, I was never convinced that a surgical procedure would be right for me. I began to notice Dr. Kane's advertisements and had heard that he had a great deal of experience. I decided to meet with Dr. Kane for one more consultation. The minute I walked into the office, I began feeling that Dr. Kane just might be the right surgeon for me. It was as though I was walking into someone's welcoming home that was decorated with comfortable sofas and chairs, a fireplace, and Dr. Kane's beautiful art work; rather than any doctor's office I had ever visited. After being greeted by his more than friendly staff, I met with Dr. Kane's wife Lauri. Personable and understanding, Lauri sat with me and answered all of my questions while keeping me calm and comfortable. And when I met Dr. Kane I immediately felt as though I was much more than just another patient. With kindness, smiles, and hugs, Dr. Kane explained the entire procedure, giving me the time that I felt I needed. And throughout, his nurses, staff, and assistants treated me as though I was a special part of their family. Within days I was scheduled for the surgery, and within weeks the procedure was completed. It turned out to be much more painless and easier than I had expected, a good deal due to the fact that I never had to go to a hospital or a surgical center for any part of the procedure. Today, just a couple of months later, I feel beautiful and confident. The best thing about my new look is that it is natural and I am still me, just years younger. I don't have a look that says "I have had surgery on my face," which was a huge concern of mine. I get lots of compliments and comments from family and friends. Everyday I continue to be amazed at my face and neck, my new confidence, and how much more I am enjoying every part of my life. I can never thank Dr. Kane, Lauri, and his entire staff enough. If I ever decide to have another procedure, there is only one consultation I will need. Thank you Dr. Kane, for changing my entire life!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Every interaction has been more than positive.