30 Year Old One Kid Lost Upper Fullness - Pikesville, MD

Dr Kane and his wife Laurie and staff are probably...

Dr Kane and his wife Laurie and staff are probably some of the best docs and nurses around. Not to mention good people. Every time I have an issue they treat me with kindness and genuine care. I have had the best experience with them. I'm so thankful they don't get upset when I call about every little thing. They treat my crazy concerns as valid and let me know how much they'd rather me contact them, rather than let things slide and possibly get worse. I'm a paranoid person so I call them with every little thing. They never hestate to help me and get me in and out of their office. I'm so happy with my results and happy I chose this team over any in Baltimore. I recommend them for any procedure as I've seen some of his other work from two close friends. My breasts are perfect. Like, literally. Everything I asked for and more. Overall professional and compassionate. They are my second family.

Updated Review

I just wanted to add some things to make my review more helpful to the community on here. My height is 4'11" and I got 325 cc silicone. I had no bruising and just swelling. I was back to work in 8 days.

Photos

August

Hi!! I haven't been on in a long time. Boobs are great and really nicely healed. Only issue I have is looking at my lefty and it's not as soft as my right plus it's jusssst a little larger. It was my naturally larger boob. I'm hoping as it settles a little more it'll be even more soft and sized like my right.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kane is professional and thorough. I felt like the entire time he listened to what I wanted so my result is amazing. I will go to him in my future when I need any facial work. But they also have great skincare as well. Very thankful.