Love the Way I Look! - Pikesville, MD

Having Dr. Kane inject a little Botox makes a...

Having Dr. Kane inject a little Botox makes a wonderful difference in my face. It looks very natural, not plastic. He is a pro at knowing exactly how much you need. Never over does it. I love it! I would recommend Dr. Kane and his staff to all of my friends. .Big lines. Small lines. They are all gone.

Almost 50, but Don't Want to Look Like It!

I tried Botox injections at my dermatologist's office. It was convenient and cheaper. Didn't get bad results, but they were not great either. I called Dr. Kane. He explained the anatomy of the muscles of the face to me and showed me why my last few injections of Botox weren't working as well as they should. He took his time and carefully walked me through what he was doing and why. It has only been two days and the results are amazing. My eyes are lifted from inside of my eyebrows, the creases between my brow are diminishing and it looks natural. I still have expressions! Never again will I leave Dr. Kane!

Dr. Kane, Laurie Kane and their entire practice ROCK!