26 Yr Old African-American Dealing with Light Acne & Scarring - Pikesville, MD

I have been to many dermatologists who have...

I have been to many dermatologists who have prescribed me countless medications that I was allergic to or just simply didn't work. I used tazorac for some time which provided fair results but I knew I needed to seek different treatment since the acne and scarring continued. I decided cosmetic treatment might be my best option and contacted Dr. Dean Kane's office. I had to pay $75 for a consultation appointment and upon arrival I was greeted by very friendly staff. I met with Deb who does the Medispa treatments and she was wonderful and thorough. I immediately knew that she was familiar with my type of skin and provided me with a detailed regimen to follow and asked me to return in two weeks. Although the products will cost me about $500 in total, 3 days later I'm already noticing a difference in my skin thanks to the products she provided. I look forward to great results from the products and treatment and would definitely recommend Dr. Dean Kane's office & medispa.

Very nice and knowledgeable