Tummy Tuck and Breast Revision Australia

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Doing doing my research on tummy tuck and Breast...

Doing doing my research on tummy tuck and Breast lift in Thailand. The cost of doing these procedures in my hometown is quite horrendous that's is why I am swinging into the idea of doing it overseas. However, I am undecided because I haven't been able to finger point which hospital is the vast, nor that anyone had come with a positive feedback.

Breast lift after failed augmentation plus circumference LiPo and full TT (abdominoplasty)

After my failed breast augmentation almost two years ago in Australia which, not only leave me with a disfigured breasts, it also affect me mentally and physically in a negative way.
It has taken me almost two years to have my breasts revision, because I Am scared, traumatised, after my previous experience. And I still feel damn scared.
It has been suggested to me about going overseas (Thailand) to have my revision done. I must say I toyed with the idea and even seen an Australian representative
for doctors/hospital for Thailand.
It has been quite sometimes since I subscribe on RS and it is one of the best source of information I have come across.
Of course I have eliminated the idea of going overseas (Thailand) after reading a number of reviews from RS. RS blogs helps me make an inform decision that I needed so badly.

Through RS I have found Dr Scott Turner in Australia. And if the reviews on Dr Turner serves me right I should feel confident that everything should be alright with my propose procedures.
I first meet him for consult for breasts lifts only after my failed augmentation from anothe AU doctor. After meeting him the first time I have decided on circumference Lipo and a full tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
It hasn't been easy for me to make the decision after my previous experience. But the decision is made, paid, and booked for 18 November 2015.

I have added some pre-operative photos.

Right now whilst writing this blog, I feel anxious to have the procedures over and done with, but on the other hand I feel scared, nervous and terrified.
I worry what the outcome might be after my previous experience. But I can not go on living the way I am at the moment. But I also can not handle anymore disappointment. Big struggle I know
I don't like looking at my breasts, I don't feel comfortable when my husband looking at me, I don't feel attractive, I locked the bathroom door when I need to get change.
Mu husband is very supportive and love me unconditionally, but I feel uncomfortable about the way I look. My self confident is in the lowest after my failed breasts augmentation. My real breasts wasn't full have lost a lot of volumel after having two children and breasts feeding which lead me to have the BA that didn't work out, because I was misinformed, mislead by the previous doctor about the procedure and he wasn't even a Plastic surgeon the previous doctor was only a cosmetic surgeon - GP contrary to what he says which stand to reason why I am sceptical about a lot of things.
So here I am RS friends, please wish me the best of luck as I face this new challenge in my life.

Breasts Lifts, Tummy Tuck and Circumferential Lipo

Finally done it. Feeling great and looking great

Breasts Lifts, Tummy Tuck and Circumferential Lipo update

Breasts Lifrs, Tummt Tuck and Circumferential Lipo

Bandages have gone. Latest photos for RealSelf friends to see

Breasts Lifts, Tummy Tuck with Circumferential Lipo

I had my BA done almost two years ago and the results was shockingly depressing. I was disfigured.

Because of my past experience I was scared to trust another doctor to touch me, it took me almost two years to finally find the courage.
After an extensive research both overseas and Australia, I finally found a Plastic Surgeon through Realself with great reputation here in Australia.
After much contemplation and hoping for the best I've decided to combine breast lifts, tummy tuck and circumferential lipo with Dr Scott Turner.
Not to bored you readers with my story the result is amazing.. As you can see the before and after photos compares.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Very caring and attentive, very professional very meticulous like a fine artist. The incision is so fine, I can't hardly see much of them. I highly recommend Dr Scott Turner and his team to anyone who is considering plastic surgery.