FUT "Strip" Scars, Combo FUE/SMP - Thailand, TH

Ok guys this ones not to debate whether you should...

Ok guys this ones not to debate whether you should get a HT. My journey in HT started out in 2005 in Double Bay Australia; to this day I say it was an unethical procedure by a HT surgeon who purports himself to be all-over the politics of HT bodies & organisations, written books etc; but back then was putting out crap strip sessions. My grafts (under 1000) fell out and I was left scarred.

Guys I've had restoration work done in Thailand for a total in the vicinity of 9000 grafts. But recently in what I hope is my final HT, i had scalp micro-pigmentation into ear to eat scarring and by a separate clinic 250 FUE grafts.

Let's get some pictures up and see how the scarring fills in....

FUE/SMP into hair transplant scarring

In fairness my surgeon was not Dr Barry White.

2 weeks post op 250 FUE into scarring

Grafts have possibly shed at this point, however bulb should still be intact lodged under scalp strip scars. New growth of grafts shouldn't commence for 2 to 3 months. Will check back then. Thx for viewing.

Scars feel 'raised'

About a week ago I touched the recipient strip scarring to feel how fue grafts have taken to the scarring. I noticed that the scarring is now a bit raised/swollen at the sides of scarring. No infection.
Just thought I'd make mention because I wasn't told to expect this. I've emailed the Dr a day ago, awaiting a response .

Yes I believe I would recommend him... the grafts have grown out okay, but Ive been side tracked with some recent other illness.

5 years on...

My 1st and 2nd corrective sessions were with Dr Suradej Pong M.D.
Both of these Doctors in Thailand I would highly recommend.
I no longer use fin or romaine.. grafts I have kept.

I have to also give credit to Dr Suradej Pong M.D. for the bulk of the grafts. He performed the 2 strip sessions for approximately 9000-10000 grafts.
The fue session in 2014 with Dr Laorwong was also a success. The strip scars look better as he filled in certain sections of the ear to ear scar with grafts.
Both Drs I would highly recommend.
I probably just need to fill in the crown a bit. But its not a great concern for me.

2016 further pics behind/top view

Dr.Kongkiat Laorwong, MD

Dr Dr.Kongkiat Laorwong who,performed FUE was very easy going, certainly not pressuring me to take any action. He didn't even ask for a deposit to be put down the day before surgery. I thought that was pretty cool because most surgeons would have you putting money down prior, deposit. He did 2300 grafts (FUE) over one day full day 12 hours I was there in the chair. Thank god for Valium sometimes. I left the clinic with a small bag of goodies including prednisone for swelling, 2 more Valium, paracetamol, and an antibiotic for safe keeping. No post op pain, just the usual paranoia of worrying about banging your head and how to sleep without fear of bleeding and loss of grafts. Im writing this for anyone who's got bad strip scars like I did. There's stuff you can do. Ie. FUE/smp. Now I hope to be able to wear the hair short sometimes. 250 grafts is not a lot for large strip scarring but coupled with the SMP I anticipate a good result. Thanks for reading. I will keep you informed with pictures.