49 Yrs Old & in Need of a Facelift & Necklift Before I Turned 50. Thailand, TH

I always knew from a very young age that I would...

I always knew from a very young age that I would not age gracefully and would need to correct the aging process at some point. 6 years back I had upper and lower eyelid surgery at the Bangkok Hospital, Phuket. My surgeon was Dr Piyapas and the results were great. Therefore it made perfect sense to return to Dr Piyapas for my facelift and necklift surgery. I had total confidence in Dr Piyapas and had my facelift and necklift surgery 4th May 2015, all went very well. It's easy to forget that this is major surgery and the procedures took 7 hours, but I was exceptionally well cared for throughout. Dr Piyapas, the anaesthetist and all of the nursing staff were fabulous and conducted themselves with the uppermost professionalism. My recovery has been remarkable with very little swelling and bruising and although I felt tired for the first few days, day 5 after the surgery I am beginning to feel like myself again and my wounds are healing very nicely. I even face timed my family yesterday without my supporting bandage. Both myself and my husband cannot thank Dr Piyapas enough and the Bangkok Hospital and we would highly recommend Dr Piyapas and the Bangkok Hospital to anyone else thinking of coming to Phuket for a medical / cosmetic procedure.
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Dr Piyapas is extremely knowledgeable, skilled and installs confidence, he is also extremely sensitivity to his patients needs.