Veneers in Phuket

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello. I decided to do Emax veneers since you...

Hello. I decided to do Emax veneers since you could get them done without destroying your own teeth. My teeth were basically ok but worn on the edge of my front teeth and needed to be a bit whiter. I went to Sea Smile as they were easy to work with when planning the trip and procedure. The staff were nice, polite, and professional. I was disappointed that my teeth were so badly ground down during the procedure. A lot more was taken away than what was described beforehand. I wanted to keep my teeth and improve upon them rather than erase them and star over. I did communicate this before we started. I was not very pleased with the overall result in terms of the new shape and size. Be careful about veneers. A lot of dentists grind down your teeth so there is no going back. Also, if you don't like the shape they come up with you need to let them know during the wax model stage. I didn't know this so although I though the wax temporary teeth were goofy I didn't think it mattered but it did. Overall it was fine there but if you are picky about the aesthetic result you may not be satisfied. They do however have more than one dentist so the aesthetic outcome may vary depending on which one you get.
Sea Smile

The doctor was nice and professional. Communication could have been better. I would have liked to be more" in the know" of the process. Her hands on work was also gentle overall, I just wasn't please with the design or shape of the veneers.